Mother’s Day is around the corner but it doesn’t mean you have to spend a lot of money. I think most moms would agree that it’s not about the monetary value given on this special day, but the thought behind the gift. A beautiful handmade card, a homemade breakfast, lunch and/or dinner, or even time to herself in a hammock with a book. Take a look at these 15 Thoughtful Mother’s Day Gift Ideas that really come from the heart. Pick one or more to make her day very special, trust me she won’t be disappointed.
Here are 15 Thoughtful Ideas to make your mom smile
- Traditional breakfast in bed – Pink waffles, yes please!
- A construction paper card
- A quiet, uninterrupted bubble bath
- Lunch, these Egg and Avocado Sandwiches are sure to make your mom smile.
- A coupon book, filled with hugs, kisses and of course some chores.
- Let her put her feet up
- Dinner, anything will work as long as she doesn’t have to cook! Try something like an easy pasta dinner.
- Some hand print art
- Write a small story about something you appreciate about your mom and then read it to her aloud
- Baked goods…wink wink – buttercream topping anyone??
- Watch a movie together, Mom’s choice!
- Wash the dishes every night for a week
- Quiet time with a book and a hammock
- An easy and thoughtful home made craft
- Spend quality time with her and show her your best Smile, because that is the best gift she will ever get!
Whatever you choose to do, make sure it’s from the heart, because your mom gives her heart to you every day of the year!