Things to do in Peel and Halton Region with Kids
The calendar highlights fun activities for families in the Greater Toronto Area helping parents plan fun things to do with their families all year long.
Our goal is to be a one-stop shop for “things to do” today, next week, and next month! Check back regularly as new events are constantly being added.
Get weekly updates right in your inbox – Join our Weekly Newsletter! Sign up Here!
We include the details of the events and try to keep our lists updated, however please check the organizer website for any updates.
Hosting an Event? Get your event added to your events Calendar for FREE. SUBMIT your event details and find out the different ways we can partner to promote your event.
Chris Gibson Park Invasive Species Pull and Clean-up
June 10 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join us to help make the Fletchers Creek SNAP neighbourhood more sustainable and ready for a changing climate. Together we will remove invasive species that are impacting the survival of native plants and animals. This event is part of Fletchers Creek Sustainable Neighbourhood Action Plan (SNAP).
Meet in the parking lot to Chris Gibson Recreation Centre and follow the signs to our registration tent. Parking is available in the Recreation Centre parking lot.
What to wear:
- For your own safety, please dress for the weather wear long pants, socks, and closed-toed shoes
What to bring:
- Bring your own reusable water bottle (we have water to refill from)
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- A hat
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
- Registration is recommended. Register for this event by Thursday, June 8
- Washroom amenities may not be available
- Volunteers under 18 please bring a signed copy of our event waiver
- Volunteers over 18 please read and acknowledge the event waiver