November is here and it is the kick off to the Holiday season. This month is filled with many holiday celebrations and fun things to do in Brampton and Mississauga to get you in the Christmas mood. If you want to check out Santa Claus Parades in the Greater Toronto Area we have a full list to help you plan your schedule. Is it Santa Claus Photos you are after? Here are the many places for Santa Photos in Brampton, Mississauga and area.
From holiday movies to indoor fun we have it all. There are lots of Brampton Activities to checkout in November! Check out the weekly listings of things to do in Mississauga and Brampton below for a full list of events and activities for the whole family. We have divided it up by week to make it easier for you to find events that interest you.
Fun Things To Do In Brampton In November 2019
Brampton Events and Mississauga Events are divided up by week for November 2019 – click on the links below to jump the the desired section
November 1-3rd Events
November 4-10th Events
November 11-17th Events
November 18-25th Events
November 26-30th Events
If you are looking for Fun Things to Do in Mississauga or Brampton in November we have you covered. Family activities, events and more are all listed here. We will add new activities and events as we see them – so check back for more fun in Peel Region this holiday season!
November 1-3 Activities in Brampton and Surrounding Area
- See below for more activities
Whats Going On In Brampton November 4-10
- Home Depot Kids Workshop
FREE Hands-on Workshops designed for children ages 5 – 12. Held on the 2nd Saturday of each month at all The Home Depot stores. Each child can bring home a newly constructed project, an achievement pin and certificate. Register online to hold your spot
- More activities below
Family Activities in Brampton November 11-17
- City of Brampton Christmas Tree Lighting – Nov 15, 2019 – The annual Tree Lighting Ceremony is the official kickoff celebration for holiday season in Brampton. Together, Bramptonians will count down to light up the City’s 60-foot spruce tree, decorated with over 10,000 Christmas lights, in Ken Whillans Square. Watch the tree light up at 8pm, and enjoy free activities, light installations, and entertainment all evening long.
- Brampton Christmas Market – Nov 15-16, 2019 – Start your shopping and get in the holiday spirit at this year’s outdoor Christmas Market presented by Tire World. Shop for unique gifting items, enjoy a sweet treat, or ride the carousel – this year’s market celebrates the whimsical energy of the holidays by combining the charm of a holiday market with the energy of a winter carnival – all located in Garden Square.
- Brampton Santa Claus Parade – Nov 16, 2019 at 5pm – Celebrating their 25th anniversary, the annual Brampton Santa Claus Parade is the largest single-day event in the Region of Peel and is considered to be the largest nighttime parade in Canada! The spectacle of twinkling lights, floats, marching bands, and costume characters runs south along Main Street from Sproule Drive to Elgin Drive.
- Photos with the Grinch at the Alton Mall – Nov 16 and 17, 2019 – 12:30-4pm First Come First Serve!! No Appointment Necessary. Prints start at $10
- Christmas in Georgetown Craft Sale – Nov 17, 2019 – Visit the largest HandMade Market in Halton Hills as the Christmas in Georgetown – featuring over 60+ HandMade Vendors. Free Entry, and Free Parking. Don’t forget to bring your non-perishable food item to support the Georgetown Bread Basket.
Fun Things to Do In Brampton November 18-25
- Movies for Mommies – Nov 20, 2019 – Showing of Last Christmas. Last Christmas tells the sweet story of how a woman struggling with depression (and self-loathing) learns how to heal her heart. Come early to enter to win some great door prizes from our friends at DK Books, Munchkin, Water Wipes, Hello Fresh & more. Doors will be opening at 12:30pm and the screening begins at 1pm.
Toronto Aurora Winter Festival 2019 – Nov 22, 2019 – Jan 5, 2020 – Toronto’s Ontario Place will be transformed into a magical winter wonderland with a beautiful skating rink, a tube park, massive light displays, a Christmas Market, amusement rides, food gardens, magical characters, and plenty of other exciting activities. Experience Canada’s largest winter festival this holiday season.
Christmas Craft and Gift Sale – Nov 23, 2019 – 10am – 3pm – Fourth Annual Christmas Craft and Gift Sale at the Royal Canadian Legion (South side of Queen between West and Dixie Rd)
- Orangeville Christmas Market -Nov 23, 2019 -10am-3pm – Family friendly event with activities for the kids, tons of vendors to do your Holiday shopping with and maybe even a visit from the big guy in the white beard himself! Admission to the event is free, however we highly recommend bringing along a canned good/food item for donation to the Orangeville Food Bank!
- Light up the Square Mississauga – Nov 23, 2019 – Let it Glow at Celebration Square as we kick-off the winter season on November 23. It’s time to lace up your skates and hit the ice for the official opening of the rink, and celebrate the wonder of the holiday season as we illuminate the Square with the Christmas Tree Lighting
- Cineplex Family Favourites Movies – Nov 23, 2019 – Polar Express 3D – 2.99 family favourite movies continue every Saturday at 11:00 a.m. It’s a fun and affordable way to enjoy time with your family and friends!
Activities in Brampton November 26-30
- Ladies Night Out Downtown Brampton – Nov 27, 2019 – Get all your girlfriends and join us for Ladies Night Out in downtown Brampton. Ladies Night Out in downtown Brampton is the perfect way to unwind and relax for an evening that is all about you! You deserve to enjoy a fabulous evening of fashion, beauty and lots of pampering. Enjoy swag from our downtown retailers, sweet and savory foodie stops, and more! Visit (10) or more of our shops and you can enter to win $300.00 in downtown gift cards (of your choice).
Breakfast With Santa at Sunset Grill – Nov 30, 2019 – Enjoy a delicious breakfast all while chatting and snapping a shot with Santa and Mrs. Claus on Saturday, November 30, 2019. There are two different seating times – 8:30AM-9:50AM and 10:10AM-11:30AM. Must purchase ticket to reserve your spot ($1.50), and the cost of food.
Streetsville Craft & Gift Show – Nov 30, 2019 – Free admission, free parking, 45+ unique vendors
- Cineplex Family Favourites Movies – Nov 30, 2019 – Aurthur Christmas – 2.99 family favourite movies continue every Saturday at 11:00 a.m. It’s a fun and affordable way to enjoy time with your family and friends!
If you are looking for Fun Things to Do in Brampton In November we have you covered. Family activities, events and more are all listed here. We will add new activities and events as we see them – so check back for more fun this summer in Brampton and Mississauga.
Want to stay in the know with all things local? Don’t forget to join our locally focus Facebook group: Peel Parents Resource – Open to any parents in Peel and Halton Region
Can you help make this article better?
If you have noticed an error, have additional information or would like to share a comment you can:
E-mail us at email@example.com
Find us on Facebook: The Exploring Family
Find us on Instagram: @The.Exploring.Family