Halloween Stuffed Pepper
lean ground beef
1. Use a regular kitchen pairing knife and cut off the top of the pepper.
2. Using a pairing knife cut out the seeds and any extra membranes inside the pepper.
3. Use the same knife to cut out a jack-o-latern face into each pepper. This will create happy little jack-o-laterns ready to be stuffed.
4. Using a frying pan, cook the cauliflower rice until it starts to brown. Once it is finished place it in a bowl for the time being.
5. Place the pound of ground beef into the frying pan and cook until brown. Once the ground beef is cooked add half a jar of tomato sauce and then cauliflower rice into the frying pan.
6. Add 1 tsp of basil, oregano and garlic powder for extra flavouring.
7. Stir all the ingredients together and spoon the mixture into the empty peppers.
8. Grate about 1 cup of cheese.
9. Once the pepper is full of the ground beef/cauliflower mixture add some cheese on top of each pepper jack-o-latern.
10. Heat the oven to 400 F and cook for 20 minutes.
11. Pull out of the oven and wait 5-10 minutes for them to cool.
You will need orange peppers to make these Halloween stuffed peppers more authentic.