Halloween is known for the over abundance of candy, but even with all of the chocolate and sugar floating around at Halloween there are still healthy options that can get you in the festive spirit. Now don’t get me wrong I LOVE me some chocolate, but it is also great to have some fun and tasty healthy Halloween food ideas for your next Halloween party or to send into school.
Delicious and Healthy Halloween Party Treats
1. Healthy Butterfingers! – Yes you can still have fun treats with a healthy twist. Check out these “Butterfingers” made with bran flakes, nut butter and chocolate.
2. Candy Corn Fruit Parfait – An adorable dessert that would be perfect for a kids Halloween Party
3. Harry Potter’s Pumpkin Juice Healthy Halloween Treat – Don’t forget the beverages when planning a party. This one takes a little pre-planning to make, but is worth it in the end.
4. 3-Ingredient Salted Chocolate Almond Haystacks – Need a Paleo Halloween treat option? Then this easy to make treat is for your
5. Spooky Spider Snack – I would assemble these adorable spiders with toothpicks over pretzels, but thing they would make a great Halloween after school snack idea
6. Banana Ghosts and Clementine Pumpkins -Clementins and bananas make for easy to prepare healthy Halloween treats
7. Eyeball Pasta Halloween Dinner – A spooktacular Halloween dinner idea that the whole family will enjoy!
8. Pumpkin Pretzel Halloween Brownies – Ok, Ok, while not 100% “healthy” these brownies are on the healthier side of things as they are made with Greek yogurt and Egg Whites
9. Jack-O-Lantern Oranges Healthy Halloween Snack – These store bought snacks would be perfect to send into school as a healthy alternative to all of the chocolate kids get at Halloween.
10. Easy Monster Apples – These Monster Apples would not only make a great healthy Halloween snack, but the kids will have a blast playing with the vampire teeth afterwards too.
11. Healthy Twix Bars – Bet you would never guess these treats are vegan and gluten free too!
12. Healthy Halloween Bat Energy Bites – These bats are just too adorable. You could also make these with Cranberry Pecan Peanut Butter Bites or Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bites depending on what you your favourite flavour combos are!
13. Cereal Monsters – A super easy snack kids will have fun making and decorating
14. Halloween Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip and Spooky Fruit Snacks – This is Halloween fruit tray that is sure to impress! A perfect addition to you next Halloween Party that is not only a healthy Halloween snack, but also adds to the decor
15. Cheese and Pretzel Broomsticks Halloween Treat – Kids will gobble up these broomsticks in no time!
16. Adult Apple Cider = now this one is NOT for the kids, but if you are looking for an adult Halloween beverage, then check out this Adult Apple Cider recipe
Now that we have looked at the healthy Halloween options, don’t forget to check our our other tasty Halloween treat ideas and fun Halloween Costume Ideas