Now that Halloween is over it is time to figure out what you are going to do with All.The.Candy. Yes it is nice to have a chocolate stash on hand for when cravings strike at 10pm, but if you are anything like me self control can be a problem. If I have candy in the house I eat it… all of it. Since I have been working so hard to get back into shape I am not about to sabotage it now with a Halloween Candy binge. Don’t worry I won’t toss all of my kids Halloween candy, but i will come up with a few creative ways to help us pair down what we have before it ends up on my waist line. These truly tempting leftover Halloween Candy Recipes are tasty ways to use up the Halloween candy that I can share with neighbours and coworkers.
Truly Tempting Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes
1. Reese’s Cheesecake Bars – If you love peanut butter cups as much as I do then this recipe is for you!
2. Caramel Apple Milky Way Cheesecake Bars – Because cheesecake… do we really need to say more
3. Candy Bar Pie – This versatile recipe will have your using up whatever chocolates and candies you have on hand.
4. Reese Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake – No baking required to make these individual sized cheese cakes
5. Candy Corn Monster Munch – A perfect pairing of candy and popcorn
5. Halloween Candy Cupcakes Recipe – A simple way to use up some of that Halloween candy
6. Peanut Butter Nutella Candy Bar Brownie – Peanut butter + Nutella + Candy + Brownie = A little piece of heaven!
7. Candy Bar Skillet Cookie With Leftover Candy – A “1 pot” recipe makes for easy clean up after you are done enjoying this tasty cookie
8. Monster Cookie Dough Dip – What is not to love about this dessert dip
9. Candy Bar Shortbread -Shortbread is just not for Christmas Time
10. Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Blondies – A classic brownie with a twist
11. Oatmeal Peanut Butter Jar Cookies – A yummy way to use up your Halloween candy that also doubles as a gift
12. Peanut Butter Cup Crack Brownies – These brownies literally made my stomach growl they look so good
13. Candy Bar Cake – If you have a birthday party coming up in November, this is the perfect cake
14. Twix Bar Chocolate Chip Cookies – Soft chewy and chocolatey cookies
15. Candy Bar Cookies – Use up the odds and ends of your Halloween candy in these tasty cookies.