We often focus on activities for kids such as mini golf, so I thought I would come up with some fun activities for teens and young adults to enjoy outdoors this summer including local golf courses in Mississauga. Golf requires a combination of physical and mental skills, which can help teenagers develop their coordination, concentration, and problem-solving abilities.
Golf courses are a fun activity for teens to enjoy with friends, while developing golf skills, and enjoying an outdoor activity! Mini golf is another fun activity for a group of teens to get outside and enjoy!
Driving Ranges in Mississauga:
Need to tune up your game before you hit the links…. then checkout one of these Mississauga Driving Ranges. Practice your swing at one of the following driving range hitting stations, chipping areas or putting greens.
- Lakeview Golf Course: In addition to being a golf course, it also has a driving range with 24 hitting stations, including 10 covered stations. It is open to the public.
- Ninth Line Family Driving Range: Family owned driving range that is open year round with heated bays, they also have a mini golf course to practice putting.
- BraeBen Golf Course: It has a practice facility that includes a driving range with 35 hitting stations, as well as a chipping and putting green. It also offers golf lessons and clinics.
- Derrydale Golf Course: It has a small driving range with 12 hitting stations, as well as a chipping and putting green. It is open to the public.
Mississauga Golf Courses
There are lots of golf courses available in Mississauga. Each course has unique features and challenges, so you can choose one that best suits your preferences and skill level.
- BraeBen Golf Course: It is a challenging 18-hole course that is open to the public. It has stunning views of the city skyline and is known for its fast greens.
- Lakeview Golf Course: This is an 18-hole course located near Lake Ontario. It is a relatively flat course and is suitable for all skill levels.
- Credit Valley Golf and Country Club: This is a private 18-hole course that is known for its challenging layout and beautiful scenery.
- Streetsville Glen Golf Club: Located in the scenic Credit River valley, this is an 18-hole course that offers a challenging game for golfers of all skill levels.
- Mississauga Golf and Country Club: One of Canada’s most prestigious and historic clubs, Mississauga Golf and Country Club is a place where its highly-regarded golf course is central to more than 100 years of greatness. An easy, charming walk, with holes regularly running along and over the Credit River. The club’s fabled “Big Chief”—the par 5 12th—bettered Jack Nicklaus on several instances.
- Derrydale Golf Course: This 9 hole course is perfect for beginners as it is a short course, perfect for new players or those wanting to work on their short game.
Want to stay in the know with all things local? Don’t forget to join our locally focus Facebook group: Parents Resource – Open to any parents in Peel and Halton Region
Can you help make this article better?
If you have noticed an error, have additional information or would like to share a comment you can:
E-mail us at email@example.com
Find us on Facebook: The Exploring Family
Find us on Instagram: @The.Exploring.Family