If you need a quick appointment or don’t have a family doctor, there are several walk-in clinics Mississauga has to offer. You will find Urgent Care Clinics, Pediatric Walk-In Clinics and regular walk-in clinics for your healthcare needs. Whether you have a minor injury or illness, or you simply just want a check-up, there are many different choices for walk-in clinics in Mississauga.
Many of the medical clinics in Mississauga offer longer hours and some are even open on the weekends. Most of these walk-in clinics accept new patients, allowing you to get a same-day appointment.
A walk-in clinic or urgent care clinic is a great place to go for a one stop way to get medical treatment for minor ailments, such as fractures, sunburns, colds and flus. If you are looking for an affordable and convenient way to see a doctor (and can’t get in with your family doctor), and don’t need an emergency room a Mississauga walk in clinic is the best choice.
Walk-in Clinic Near me Mississauga
Click through the links to scroll to walk in clinics Mississauga has to offer.
Walk-in Pediatrician Mississauga
If you are looking for a pediatric walk-in clinic in Mississauga there are a few to choose from. These clinics are great with family medicine, immediate care and have years of experience taking care of several different medical needs.
In fact, some of these clinics have weekend hours, blood tests, and can help with overall health, flu symptoms and more for their walk-in pediatric patients.
Pediatric Urgent Care – Duke of York
3885 Duke of York Blvd, #C107 Mississauga, ON L5B 0E4 – The Pediatric Urgent Care Duke of York Location offers complete pediatric care for kids and young adults from newborns to 21 years old.
- Pediatric Telemedicine
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- Routine Primare Care Pediatrics
- Pediatric Eye Care Clinic
- Child Development Center
- Child Psychiatry Clinic
- Pediatric Allergy Clinic
- Pediatric Cardiology Clinic
- Neonatal Jaundice Clinic
- Breastfeeding and Lactation
- Pediatric Nutrition & Feeding Disorders Clinic
- Pediatric Asthma Clinic
- Ear Nose and Throat Clinic
- Immunization Clinic
- Pediatric Travel Clinic
- Pediatric Physiotherapy
This clinic is staffed exclusively by pediatricians. They are open 7 days a week, but are closed on all federal holidays, making this one of the best urgent care centres to visit with your children when looking for care on weekends. They will be made the top priority whether its a regular visit or your require treatment plans.
Rapid Access to Medical Specialists
21 Queensway West, Mississauga, ON, L5B 1B6 – Rapid Access to Medical Specialists is located in Mississauga and focuses on specialty and acute-based medical care. There are several different services offered at this clinic. This clinic isn’t only for children’s medicine, however, they do offer pediatric services as well as adult medical services. Patients of all ages can visit this location with minimal wait times and speak to experienced healthcare providers.
- Online Services
- Children’s Clinic
- Adult Medicine Clinic
- Family Physicians
- Women’s Clinic
- Healthy Sexuality Clinic
- Driver’s Clinic
- Trauma Clinic
- Annual Health Exams
- On-Site Pharmacy
- On-Site X-Ray & Laboratory
- Travel Clinic
- Other Clinics
The Rapid Access Clinic offers several different services. They are open 365 days a year and have extended hours that go from 8am – 11pm.
Arubah Kids Clinic
11-720 Bristol Rd. W, Mississauga, ON, L5R 4A3 – Arubah Kids Clinic is a great pediatric walk in clinic Mississauga has to offer. They serve Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville and Surrounding Communities. They have several different pediatric services to choose from.
- Children’s Vaccinations
- Cough & Colds
- Ear Infections
- Eye Infections
- Minor Injuries
- Newborn care
- Stomach Pain
- Throat infection
- Urinary Infections
- Virtual Care
This clinic is open 6 days a week and provides high quality walk in pediatric care to all children. There are several different services offered, making it a great place to visit in Mississauga.
Other Mississauga Walk-in Clinics
There are several other Mississauga walk-in clinics to choose from if you don’t need pediatric urgent care in Mississauga. From Streetsville walk-in clinics to Bristol Urgent care and so much more this list will help you find a walk-in that is right for you.
Walk-in Clinics in Mississauga
- Pediatric Urgent Care – Absolute Ave – 50 Absolute Ave, Unit 1, Mississauga, Ontario, L4Z 0B9
- Square One Medical – 4175 Confederation Pkwy #2, Mississauga, ON L5B 0H1
- Bloor Valley Walk-In – 620 Bloor St, Mississauga, ON L5A 3V9
- Living Arts Medical Center – 4100 Living Arts Dr, Mississauga, ON L5B 0C3
- Verismo Health Glen Gate – 2385 Burnhamthorpe Rd W #6, Mississauga, ON L5L 6A4
- Verismo Health Lake West – 1834 Lakeshore Road W, Unit 5A, Mississauga, ON, L5J 1J7
- Mississauga Health Cold and Flu Clinic – 5010 Glen Erin Drive, Mississsauga, ON L5M 6J3
- Primacy West Mississauga Medical – 3050 Argentia Road, Mississauga, ON L5N 8E1
- Excellent Care Medical Centre – 3885 Duke of York Boulevard #106c Mississauga, ON L5B 0E4
- Matthews Gate Medical – 4-3662 Hurontario St, Mississauga ON, L5B 1P3
- Apple Tree Medical Group – 4062 Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5B 0G4
- Grand Park Medical – 719 Central Parkway West Unit 208, Mississauga, ON L5B 4L1
- Health Plus 2 Clinic – 640 Eglinton Ave W, Suite 3, Mississauga, ON L5R 3V2 and 8-680 Silver Creek Boulevard, Mississauga, ON L5A 3Z1
- Best Care Medical – 720 Burnhamthorpe Rd W Unit# 4 Mississauga ON L5C 3G1
- Intrepid Health Group – 250 Dundas St W Unit 106, Mississauga, ON L5B 1J2
- Bristol Family Clinic – 60 Bristol Rd E #4, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3K8
- Floradale Urgent Care – 2444 Hurontario St, Unit 101 Mississauga, ON L5B 2V1
- The Queen Clinic – 5025 Creditview Rd, Mississauga, ON L5V 3E5
- Apple Wood Medical – 966 Dundas St E #8a, Mississauga, ON L4Y 4H5
- Landmark Medical Clinic – 1185 Dundas St E, Mississauga, ON L4Y 2C6
- Premiere Health Group – 775 Britannia Rd West, Unit 12 Mississauga, ON L5V 2Y1
- River Run Medical – 1525 Bristol Rd W #12, Mississauga, ON L5M 4Z1
Walk-in clinic Near Me Mississauga
Walk-in Clinics Mississauga
There are several walk-in clinics in Mississauga that offer a wide variety of different services. Make sure you have a valid health card handy before you visit, this will make sure that you don’t wait a long time to be seen and have your visit covered by OHIP. These clinics are great to visit if you have a common condition, don’t need to visit a hospital emergency department and want to receive excellent medical services.
Some of the walk-in clinics in Mississauga offer great service though online doctors too, so you don’t have to leave your home to find the right clinic for you. If you want respectful care from excellent health care professionals that offer walk-in appointments, there is a clinic in Mississauga for you.
Want to stay in the know with all things local? Don’t forget to join our locally focus Facebook group: Peel Parents Resource – Open to any parents in Peel and Halton Region
Can you help make this article better?
If you have noticed an error, have additional information or would like to share a comment you can:
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook: The Exploring Family
Find us on Instagram: @The.Exploring.Famil