I love cooking, baking and creating fun meals for my family. However as a mom of 2 young boys with another on the way I don’t always have the time and energy to devote coming up with ideas and cooking complex meals. That is why I love browsing Kraft Canada Food Hacks website. Filled with fast and easy recipes that the whole family will love, this site will make you look like a cooking genius! Plus many of the recipes are easy to scale up making them perfect for summer time BBQs and potlucks. As soon as I started browsing I knew I had to try the Frozen Pudding Dots – not only would they be fun to make with the kids, but they are the perfect summer time treat to top an Ice Cream Sundae!
Frozen Pudding Dots
- 1 pkg. 4-serving size Jell-O Instant Pudding - you choose the flavour, we made both chocolate and vanilla
- 1 cup cold milk
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Whisk together the Pudding mix and the milk for about 2 minutes. You want the mixture to be thick as you will be piping it out.
- Spoon into a piping bag with a large tip, or a large sandwich bag that you can cut the corner off
- Pipe the mixture onto a lined cookie sheet to create "dots"
- Top with sprinkles and freeze for 2 hours
- Enjoy with ice cream or by themselves as a cool summertime treat!