Marshmallow Peanut Butter Snack Bites
Last week I shared one of our favourite after school snacks Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Bites. I showed you just how easy they were to make, and oh my they are just SO good. However it gets even better, because using the 3 base ingredients – Kraft Peanut Butter, Rolled Oats and Honey – you can make countless combinations of these tasty treats! Don’t believe me? Check out the collection of Peanut Butter Bites Recipes on Kraft What’s Cooking. You are sure to find one you will love. While the Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Bites are my favourite, Little Bear loves the Marshmallow Peanut Butter Snack Bites the best and it is easy to see why.
1 cup large flake rolled oats
1/2 cup Kraft Peanut Butter – you can use smooth or chunky
1/4 cup honey
3/4 cup crisp rice cereal
1/2 cup Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows, cut in half
Mix the ingredients together, chill and roll into balls. Then enjoy as a family! This is a perfect recipe to create with the kids. There is no baking involved and they love getting “hands on” while rolling the mixture into balls.
There are so many ways to enjoy these Peanut Butter Snack Bites, I can’t wait to try more recipes with my family. If you need some inspiration check out last weeks post or head on over to Kraft Canada What’s Cooking website for more delicious ideas!
Print the recipe, pin it, share with all your friends and enjoy.
Marshmallow Peanut Butter Snack Bites Recipe
- 1 cup large flake rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Kraft Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows cut in half
- Mix peanut butter, honey, and oats together until blended. Stir in cereal and marshmallows
- Refrigerate mixture for 20 min.
- Roll into 20 (1-inch) balls, using about 2 Tbsp. of the mixture for each.
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container