After the last 2 years of financial hardships for small businesses it is so important to support local small businesses through events such as Christmas Craft Shows in Mississauga, Brampton, Georgetown and Milton. It is that time of year where many of us are starting to plan our holiday gift giving and are beginning to search for special gifts.
Included in our list is virtual craft markets, handmade markets, local craft fairs, local Christmas markets and many more events where you can find handcrafted unique gifts for your loved ones. By attending these and events you are supporting local artisans and enjoying a festive event to help brighten your Christmas holiday mood.
Seven Ways to Support Local This Holiday Season:
- Challenge Yourself to Support Local – almost every item you are thinking of buying can be bought from a small business within your community.
- Don’t Wait! Get Orders in Early – in terms of small businesses even a day can make a difference as many put cut off dates in place to ensure they can have all orders ready in time.
- Stop Your Scroll and Tell them what you like – Engagement helps their customer base and encourages others to buy as well as helps with algorithms to determine how wide of an audience their content is shared too.
- Leave a Review and Tell a Friend – Loved the customer service, item or experience…. write a review to help others learn about why they should support this business.
- Share a Business to Your Feed – We have already started our sharing local post in Peel Parents Resource… you can find it here.
- Make Supporting Local a Group Effort – Encourage your family and friends to buy from small businesses.
- Show them Love – Send kind words of support to friends who are small business owners, word of mouth is a powerful marketing tool.
Christmas Craft Markets, Handmade Markets, Local Christmas Craft Shows near Brampton, Mississauga and Georgetown.
There are no upcoming events at this time
Don’t miss out on all of our holiday content including: The Guide to the Best Christmas Light Displays, The Guide to Christmas Parades, A Guide to Santa Visits and Santa Photos.
Make sure you don’t miss any of the best Events, Activities and Places in the Peel Region by joining Peel Parents Resource on Facebook!
We do our best to ensure the information on The Exploring Family is accurate, however information and events are subject to change.
Can you help make this article better?
If you have noticed an error, have additional information or would like to share a comment you can:
E-mail us at email@example.com
Find us on Facebook: The Exploring Family
Find us on Instagram: The.Exploring.Family