This time of year it can be hard to keep the kids cooped up inside, but when the alternative involves cold, wet and muddy, sometimes it feels like we have no choice. This is when I break out my mixing bowls…it’s a great time to create some yummy treats! You know that part of the day when crankiness begins and you’ve exhausted all other options…PERFECT time to bake!! Let’s get started.
Here’s what you’ll need for these delicious S’more Brownines
Easy Chocolate Caramel S'more Brownies
- your favorite boxed brownie mix and required ingredients to make the mix
- 1 ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup melted butter
- chocolate chips
- caramel drizzle
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Place 24 cupcake liners into two muffin trays.
- Place 1 ¼ cups of graham cracker crumbs into a medium sized mixing bowel. Add ¼ cup melted butter and mix well. Once blended put a small amount of the graham cracker mixture into each of the cupcake liners (the graham cracker doesn't need to be thick). Press the crumb mixture down with a spoon.
- Add about 1 tbsp of caramel onto the graham cracker mixture in each cupcake liner. Set aside.
- Make the brownies as indicated on the box. Once fully mixed, pour the brownie mixture on top of the caramel/graham crumb mixture, filling each cup about 2/3 full. Do not fill to the top, we need room for the marshmallows!!
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 min or until tooth pick comes out clean (centers of the brownies can be a little soft). Remove from the oven.
- Turn the oven to broil. Top the brownies with marshmallows and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Put them back into the oven and watch closely! The marshmallows only need about 2-3 min to melt. As soon as you see them turn slightly brown, remove from the oven.
- Place aside to allow to cool slightly. Drizzle with more caramel and serve warm.
You could do this recipe with chocolate instead of caramel if you wanted something very chocolaty and I certainly wouldn’t blame you! This recipe can also be made with your own salted caramel and brownie recipe if you enjoy doing things from scratch! I opt for the quick way for now, as only one of my girls are old enough to help in the kitchen (for now!).
Serve these s’more brownies warm with extra caramel drizzle and ice cream! They will help wash away these rainy days while delighting anyone who tries them!
There you have it! Will you try them? I figure, if we can’t be outside making s’mores over the fire, then we’ll make them indoors with a bonus brownie blast! My eldest daughter (Bee) had a great time making these with me, she really does love to bake. If you’re looking for more yummy treats try these Maple Butter Tarts.
8 thoughts on “Easy Chocolate Caramel S’more Brownies”
These look so yummy! I want to try and make them sometime soon.
yeah these could be trouble over here 🙂
this recipe looks delicious. thanks for sharing
Those look and sound so good, there goes my diet because I am going to have to try these out..lol!
I cant wait to try these,yum yum delicious !!
WILL i try them????? Well YES – that’s a FOR SURE thing! These sound like something my kids and I would Love to make together and LOVE to eat together!!!
These look creamy delicious and so decadent looking!Thank you for the great post.I can’t wait to try them.
Can’t wait to try this out! Looks delicious!