The air is crisp, and the scent of cinnamon fills the night as Guelph transforms into a magical wonderland during the holiday season. For parents, this time of year is extra special, as we get to witness the pure joy and wonder in our children’s eyes. And one of the most cherished traditions that make this season truly enchanting is admiring the Best Christmas light displays in Guelph.
As we dive into the season of giving and sharing, we can’t help but be drawn to the luminous homes that radiate the holiday spirit through their dazzling Christmas light decorations. Whether you’re a seasoned local or a visitor to our charming city, Guelph’s best houses with Christmas lights are sure to leave you and your family in awe.
In this blog, we’ve scoured Guelph to bring you a comprehensive guide to the most breathtaking and family-friendly Christmas light displays in town. We’ve taken care to curate a list that captures the essence of the season, catering to parents who want to create magical memories with their little ones while savoring the enchantment of the holidays. From twinkling reindeer to sparkling nativity scenes, these houses are a testament to the festive spirit of Guelph’s residents.
Join us as we embark on a luminous journey through Guelph! Get ready to map out your own magical Christmas lights tour and create cherished memories that will last a lifetime. Guelph’s radiant holiday spirit is calling – let’s embrace it together as we explore the Best Christmas Light Displays in Guelph.
****This post is a work in progress – more to come, make sure you pin it or save it for later!****
You may be interested in other Christmas Content: Where to Find Santa in the GTA, Christmas Parades, Family Friendly Christmas Movies, Family Friendly Christmas Events in the GTA, Christmas Drive Thru Light Shows, and How to Adopt a family for Christmas.
Best Christmas Lights in Guelph Map
Things to keep in mind while enjoying the Christmas Lights Displays
->Do not block traffic, these houses are going out of their way to create fun experiences for all of us. Lets not ruin it by blocking traffic.
->Please be considerate to the neighbouring houses and don’t block anyone’s driveway. Think about how you would want to be treated if it was your neighbourhood.
->Do not touch the displays (or let your kids touch the displays). These people have put countless hours and money into the displays – BE RESPECTFUL and do not touch.
->Keep your car volumes at a respectable level especially if you have your car windows down
Best Christmas Decorated Houses in Guelph
- 108 Law Dr, Guelph, ON N1E 7J7
- 630 Grange Rd, Guelph, ON N1E 7K6
- 76 Cheltonwood Ave, Guelph, ON N1E 4E3
- Riverside Park, 709 Woolwich St, Guelph, ON N1H 7G6 ( ❤️ Sparkles in the Park donation organized by Rotary Club)
- 7 Alexandra St, Guelph, ON N1H 1K8
- 40 Glasgow St S, Guelph, ON N1H 4T7
- 77 Guelph St, Guelph, ON N1H 5Y9
- 7 Drew St, Guelph, ON N1H 1Z4 (❤️ collecting donations for Shelldale Family Gateway)
- 19 Lonsdale Dr, Guelph, ON N1H 5N1
- 4 Hillsdon Pl, Guelph, ON N1K 1Y8 ( 🚶entire neighborhood via Chilston Dr. is lit up)
- 503 Whitelaw Rd, Guelph, ON N1K 1E7 (🚶lots of side streets with many houses lit)
- 22 Wagoners Trail, Guelph, ON N1G 3M9 (🚶entire street is lit up all the way to the end)
- Old Ruby Ln, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0 (🚶entire subdivision is worth checking out)
- 17 Pearson Street, Guelph (🚶entire neighborhood is walk-able, lit up and worth checking out)
- 1 Periwinkle Way, Guelph, ON N1L 1H7 (🚶many streets and side streets with well decorated houses)
- Bonus: (some locations are outside of Guelph but worth a stand-alone drive)
- 33 Carter Rd, Puslinch, ON (❤️ collecting donations for The Cindy Lee Graham Memorial Endowment Fund for Brain and CNS Cancer Research.)
- 7050-7020 16 Township Rd, Guelph, ON N1H 6J4
- 6067 3rd Line Centre Wellington, at the 30th side rd (computerized music light show)
- 6946 Fife Rd.
- more coming soon!